Wednesday 25 July 2012

The Hijack Shopper

Yep we all know one and have probably been one ourselves.  Last December I headed to Japan for my brothers Wedding (get used to this Japan talk - It's the only time I have left Australia in the past 10 years and probably the last so I'll milk it for all it's worth)!

Our first day in Tokyo we headed to Shinjuku.  As I was travelling with my two sisters we could not get to the shops fast enough, however Lisa had decided that as she had NO boots and it was freezing it was going to be all about her...enter The Hijack Shopper...

So Lisa got boots and Deborah and I still talk about the one that got away! Yep I have searched all of Brisbane and the Gold Coast trying to replicate those knee-hi tan boots and have had no luck because I can't get the ones from Japan (yes I went to Japan) out of my head!!

Which brings me to another issue.  Why the bloody hell did I not write down the brand or at the very least take a photo of them so I could see if my brother could get them for me?   Instead I have a cupboard full of boots, shoes and whatever I thought may suffice and they are not filling that void. Lucky there is ebay and I can offload some of them to recoup some money and make me feel a little better!  http://www.styletread.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=walnut+boots&sa=

2 Comments:

At 30 July 2012 at 17:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

Moral of the story ... if you love it : buy it !!! Or if you don't buy it/them at least photograph them or note the brand so you can try to buy later on line .. Second moral of the story ... show shopping on the GC is generally dismal, shoe shopping in Bris is a little better ... shoe shopping in Syd and Melb is where it's at ..

 
At 31 October 2012 at 04:55 , Blogger Dress Me said...

It is so easy to photograph brands, tags and labels with our phones etc...

Maybe it was in Japanesey and I knew I had no hope of reading it whe I got home?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: The Hijack Shopper

This page has moved to a new address.

The Hijack Shopper