Monday 10 September 2012

Say No More.

It's on again...


Channel 9's Libby Stone
 in Witchery.
The Gold Coast Bulletin's 50 Best Dressed Competition is on.  Now I am busting to let loose but seeing as though I live in this town and Yes I am scared of the women with claws, I am turning the tables and asking Dress Me followers for your opinions.

I know I am a scaredy cat, but I have been on the wrong end of the claws and take my word for it, it's not pleasant.  One night I got an earful so I ran to the front door to escape and they beat me to it - locked the door and still gave me a blast! True Story!  So traumatised was I that when I got to a girlfriends house for safety I couldn't even drink the rum and coke she poured for me. Again True Story!

So here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.461355777243245.113072.163855016993324&type=1 

I'm busting to hear what you think?  Please DON'T make it personal or nasty - It's all about the fashion.  It is also important at this point I make it very clear that I don't ever think I am better dressed than anyone else, and I hope you "get that" by reading this blog and all my fashion mistakes, and short comings etc...  The main aim of the blog is to keep it real so you can all relate in some way to shopping and dressing and going out. You with me?

Personally I am pretty disappointed in the line up, except for a handful - It's meant to be evening wear?  We have some of the most beautifully dressed women on the Gold Coast and this is what they came up with?  Who picks this line up? The poor judges - what a tough gig.   Anyway..Let me know what you think.  Libby Stone from Channel 9 looks fantastic - I'm hoping she was inspired from my previous blog: "Who do you dress for", when I featured the Witchery Dress. http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/who-do-you-dress-for.html

If you are at the shops today:

Pick up a pair of these black pants from Witchery:
Gathered Tie Pant in Black $99.99- They are perfect for this time of year, and an easy to wash and wear pant. 
http://www.witchery.com.au/her/pants/gathered-tie-pant?color=BLACK


Find Dress Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl


Talk Tomorrow.

6 Comments:

At 10 September 2012 at 21:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

Say no more indeed!!! Clothes, hair and make up??

 
At 11 September 2012 at 00:13 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my - is this serious? I am no fashionista but none of these float my big white boat. I'd vote for Joan because it is age appropriate and she looks like a groovy granny. No-one looks particularly evening wearish or have I been watching too much bold and the beautiful......

 
At 11 September 2012 at 03:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my alright! There is no way that is evening wear. Some really amateur mistakes. I think Dress Me should offer her services as a stylist for next year! There are some really gorgeous women whose looks would be fantastic with some styling tweaks.

 
At 12 September 2012 at 01:41 , Blogger Dress Me said...

For evening too?

 
At 12 September 2012 at 01:43 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Thanks for your comments. I can't believe it's evening wear either? If you look at today's blog, I have shown the contestants in their Daywear.

 
At 12 September 2012 at 01:44 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Thanks Josephine. There are some beautiful women - it's very disappointing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Say No More.

This page has moved to a new address.

Say No More.