Thursday 18 October 2012

10,000 PLUS!

Champagne Time!

The Masterpiece -
 One Very Gawdy Lampshade!
Dress Me GC has had over 10,000 page views.  Thank-you very much for your company and your loyalty.  I hope the blog helps with your Retail Therapy.    It's good fun blogging for you so take a seat, grab a coffee or wine and Enjoy. 

For some reason the bloody comment thingo on this blog is not working and the feedback from all of you is complete frustration! The news is that I haven't got a clue what is going wrong and because I am hoping (fingers crossed) we go "Live" with the new site this week-end  I'm not even attempting to fix it! Unless a reader know a quick fix? Please?

As you can see Simply The Breast is still demanding top billing. That's ok - it's a good cause. I am happy to report that The Masterpiece has been completed!  Yahoo! It's a pink lady with a hat on and it actually does have a bulb in it that does turn on! As Miss Six would say - "For Real!"  And she has an Angel necklace around her neck for company.

The cocktail party is next week-end, however they are on display at The Pines Shopping Centre, Elanora.  I'll keep you updated on its progress.

Spend & Save is on at Country Road and Witchery. 

It's a good chance to get some extras for your summer wardrobe.  The extra discount also helps with the justification of Retail Therapy. lol!  All I need is shorts so that's my mission.  I think CR has free postage for VIP customers.

Toscana

I can't keep away.  It's the sequins. Love. Love. Love! Yes, you've seen this photo in last weeks blog: http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/vanity-overrides-practicality.html but trust me the Louche singlet is to die for. You can wear it with shorts around town or dressed up with jeans at night! Don't delay - they are selling like hotcakes.  Lisa Brown is also a must have with new pieces arriving weekly.  Judith has a great relationship with Lisa, so you can generally get the best Lisa Brown (stock wise and fitting/stylist help) at Toscana!  See previous Blog: http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/its-miracle.html

 




GANT Multi-stripe Dress $469-
The Gant Dress from yesterday got you excited. It's $469.  I can't see it online, however, it's in store at Marina Mirage. I spoke to Karen-Lea at the Gant shop at Marina Mirage and it is available and can be bought over the phone.  Their number is:  (07) 55 312811.

PH: 07 55 383330. M: 0414 399 911

Dress Me GC is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl

Talk Tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 18 October 2012 at 20:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

10,000 page views is fantastic, congratulations! That is so impressive. I need shorts too - going to try on the CR chino shorts. I bought a few pairs online last year - not a great idea, less margin for error with shorts I've found! Most just a little too short! I do love a denim short too - any ideas? I had the best pair from BIG W or Target when I was fat/pregnant, I ended up selling them on ebay for more than I bought them for. I like them a bit faded & distressed but not too extreme, and not too short of course!

 
At 21 October 2012 at 19:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

PS I just bought the Chino shorts in the watermelon colour - nicest of the CR shorts. Knee length stretch shorts & raw edge denim were yuck on me. Roll up denim was so short I didn't even try on. Don't think I managed my spend and save well though. Was thinking I should get ballet flats but ended up buying Nikki snake wedge which I love, but ended up spending $150 with discount, I should have spent extra $50 to get a pair of ballets but kids were over it so I couldn't think straight !!

 
At 25 October 2012 at 17:16 , Blogger Dress Me said...

I bought the chino ones in white - 10's are too small, and 12's I need a belt with them. Yet I buy size 8 pants - go figure?

Love it when you get ebay wins like that. Not sure what is going on with my ebay at the moment - I can't sell a flea!

 
At 25 October 2012 at 17:19 , Blogger Dress Me said...

laughed about thinking straight comment - I went with no kids and struggled! lol! Ended up with a few basic essentials. Tried Witchery too, however the stock at Marina Mirage is pretty average, so I bought nothing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: 10,000 PLUS!

This page has moved to a new address.

10,000 PLUS!