Thursday 11 October 2012

Shop Shop Shop

It's research...

Toscana is a one stop shop.
Judith can have you dressed
 from head to toe.

French Connection
Devils Dot SS Tee
surf spray/silver
$49.95-

That's what I'm telling the love of my life. After yesterdays blog: "Vanity Overrides Practicality", and I said so slow down on the shopping until you know what you actually need, I think I went the opposite. I need to practise what I preach! 

I'm blaming you lot!  Yes, you all got so excited about the lovely pictures and clothes from yesterdays blog that I got caught up in the frenzy. And true to form I had to go that one step further.....and go back to the scene of the crime: Toscana, Witchery and French Connection.  These three have their acts together and keep releasing more and more good pieces.
http://www.frenchconnection.com.au/new-collection/w2/i2407005/
https://www.facebook.com/#!/ToscanaOnline?fref=ts


 

French Connection
Devils Dot SS Tee in
ballet slippers rose $49.95-
 
 The sequin owl shirt has been seen here before, however it sold out quickly. It's been re-released so don't delay (I think it is online only)? It's a very cute tee to have in your wardrobe and will go with just about anything.
French Connection
Lady Owl sequins SS tee
$49.95

Witchery stretch
linen shorts $79.95
I've been looking for shorts and found some at Witchery. These Stretch Linen shorts are in pale pink, white, pale orange and brown (ginger).  The only negative is being linen the pale pink and white are see through. http://www.witchery.com.au/her/shorts/stretch-linen-short-3?color=GINGER.


Artwork by David Bromley
 Tomorrow I'm going to David Bromley's (google him - his work is fantastic) Artwork Exhibition Opening at Gallery One. There is also an exclusive Fashion Showing of his partner Yuge's new fashion collection "Yuges Echoes Spring/Summer 2012".  It should be good - I'm really looking forward to it, however I have no idea what to wear?!

Thanks for your comments and feedback. I am trying hard to respond to your private emails and messages - I am hoping today is the day!  Enjoy your week-end.

Dress Me GC is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl, or subscribe, or follow via google.

Talk Monday









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Shop Shop Shop

This page has moved to a new address.

Shop Shop Shop