Tuesday 9 October 2012

So Excited!

You Are Reading!


Sarah and her shoes.

Seed Femme
Adrina Pocket
Back Heel
$149.95

When I bought my coffee this morning, I commented to Sarah that I liked her shoes and she said "Oh they are too good to wear to work, but after reading your blog I just wear them."!

Then there is Liz - a loyal follower, who has taken POC to the next level and has her emails colour coded! Even Rhonomie talks "blog shop" with me when I see her at school.  And Meg has coloured rubber bands on her braces! Love it!  Keep it up Girls!

For more on "Just Wear it", see previous blog: http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/just-wear-it.html

Thank-you for reading.  I hope Dress Me GC is providing a service.


Online Ordering.

Is still a debacle and love of my life is still starving! One ipad is all I asked for. (see yesterdays blog: "Online Ordering and Passwords"). So today I have to waste valuable retail therapy time buying groceries.  I hate Grocery shopping!

The worst part is I have left it so long and the cupboards are so bare that it's going to take me hours.  The best part is that my running buddy and I hit the road this morning and I am feeling motivated and fantastic!  The Noosa Tri is on in a few weeks and I'm doing the 10k run leg while two girlfriends swim and pedal, so the pressure is on!

Witchery - you Rock!

Witchery Gather
Neck Shirt
$99-95
Witchery can do no wrong - Liking ALOT! The leather top is very cool with black pants and the gather neck shirt is perfect with capri pants or shorts.

The gather neck shirt reminds me of when Country Road used to do a similar shirt. It's harmless and a good staple to have in your cupboard as part of your everyday "uniform".

 http://www.witchery.com.au/her/tops/seam-detail-leather-tank-1?color=GUNMETAL.   http://www.witchery.com.au/her/tops/gather-neck-shirt-2?color=WASHED RED


Witchery Seam Detail
 Leather Tank $169-


The lace pant also rocks.  These are a wear all year round pant and a good piece for your wardrobe.
http://www.witchery.com.au/her/pants/lace-pant?color=BLACK

Witchery Lace Pant.
$169-95.

Dress Me is on facebook:
Thanks for your company. 


Talk Tomorrow.


2 Comments:

At 9 October 2012 at 20:25 , Blogger Unknown said...

Optus have good deals on ipads now - on contract - $30 a month for 2gb. Imagine the 'price per use' costing on that! T
PS - can you please scope for us assymetrical dresses and skirts. Is it just me, or is this trend way too fad and some of these just look like tails? French Connection has gone crazy with this look.

 
At 10 October 2012 at 23:23 , Blogger Dress Me said...

I doing the ipod thing this week - my tantrums are working! lol! I'll look into the assymetrical trend. I like it, however some of it is borderline bad. Peplum is the same. Done properly it's a really good look.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: So Excited!

This page has moved to a new address.

So Excited!