Wednesday 24 October 2012

Swimmable Underwear.

Look what I stumbled across on facebook last night?


 


 Swimmable Underwear from UNDERWEAR of SWEDEN!

It's basically Undies and Bra that you wear under your clothes AND you can swim in! I think it sounds fantastic!  So fantastic I've ordered mine and asked the company for more info so Dress Me GC readers can hear all about it!  We may even be able to convince them to do a promo of some sort?!

Watch this space and as soon as I know more I'll share the news. In the meantime have a look at their website: http://underwearofsweden.com.au/home/index.php?route=product/category&path=238

 

Plastic shoes at
Country Road.

Plastic Shoes - Yes or No?

I say no, but am thinking I'm in the minority.  They are everywhere! Reminds me of the fluro craze - it's everywhere!   At Country Road today they had a whole display stand of them.  Seed Femme has them - Even (shock horror) Tods have plastic shoes! 

Years ago when living in Cairns I knew a girl who wore them when they were called "Jellies" or "Jelly's" or whatever!  My flatmates called her "toiletbrush" - something to do with her being tall, skinny and a big mop of hair!  Anyway "toiletbrush" wore plastic shoes. I suppose the style wasn't like it is now. They were kind of ugly gladiator style shoes made out of plastic glitter. Whatever they were I did not like them then and I'm not so sure my opinion has changed.  Maybe I just don't like the feel of plastic shoes?

Johnny Was shirts have been ordered.

Thanks to everyone who ordered. Dress Me GC will shout the postage within Australia when the order arrives.  How exciting - I'm busting for the mail man to arrive!

If you buy Tods Shoes:

Tods Brogue Boot
This is an o/s website my aunt uses and swears by. It's called Far Fetch. Have a look and if you're feeling generous, I'd love the brogue boot for Christmas. lol! http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/tods/shoes-1/items.aspx?oby=5&cur=USD&bfdqbt=tods%20shoes]&gclid=CLWa3uyKmbMCFedKpgodZCYAAA#ps=1&pv=60&oby=5

Dress Me GC is on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl. Thans for your company. I do appreciate it.

Talk Tomorrow






10 Comments:

At 24 October 2012 at 13:50 , Blogger Lisa said...

I want to order some swimmable underwear! It looks great!

 
At 24 October 2012 at 13:52 , Blogger Lisa said...

I can see why you won't the Todd's boots for Xmas! They are gorgeous!

 
At 24 October 2012 at 13:53 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Looks great doesn't it? I'm looking forward to getting my order.

 
At 24 October 2012 at 13:56 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Very nice. I wanted them last year when I went to Japan, but they cost more than the airfare. Lol! One day....

 
At 24 October 2012 at 14:31 , Blogger Lisa said...

Just put in a small Order from swimmable underwear. Very tempting not to go the whole hog and order everything! It all looks great - I just couldn't decide which colour would look good on the farm!

 
At 25 October 2012 at 14:32 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Love it! Let me know what you think of yours - I'm hoping mine arrives today.

 
At 25 October 2012 at 15:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm loving that the comments are back! Hey, I just don't get the swimable underwear....can you please explain? Is it just that it is better fitting swimwear or that you can wear it as normal in case you go for a swim? Do I sound clueless?? J x

 
At 25 October 2012 at 16:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

PS - I was going to say a definite NO to plastic shoes - I remember those jellies (wanted them but Mum wouldn't let me - she did have good taste!!) then I remembered I bought a pair of Melissa flat plastic sandals in muted gold for my recent trip to Fiji! I didn't get to try them out as trip was a disaster because the kids got sick. I thought they would be great poolside so the Birks didn't get ruined by wet feet.

 
At 25 October 2012 at 17:10 , Blogger Dress Me said...

lol! No, your not clueless. Yes, you wear them as normal underwear incase you go for a swim. Very clever hey? Mine arrived this morning. I can't wait to roadtest them - I'll let you know.

 
At 25 October 2012 at 17:13 , Blogger Dress Me said...

Yes Poolside is a great idea. Vogue (I think), had a beautiful Lisa Brown Dress with holsters. I'll blog more on this next week. It has certainly stirred up some conversation.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Swimmable Underwear.

This page has moved to a new address.

Swimmable Underwear.