Tuesday 27 November 2012

Keep Calm and Shop On.

Retail Therapy

It fixes everything - well most things.  Wine fixes most things too, and so does coffee from Konc at Chirn Park.  Dress Me GC had coffee at Konc, and window shopped on the ipad, planning the impending shopping trip.
 
First stop was Country Road at Pacific Fair.  I need shorts, because apparently we have a few very warm days ahead. Thirty plus degrees they say. Bring it on I say! I love the warm weather.
 
CR Metallic Jeans $99-
Country Road has the Metallic jeggings like SABA and are cheaper.  I tried them on and they fit the same, which is good for the readers who didn't buy the SABA ones. At CR they are $99 - even cheaper if you are using a Spend and Save offer. By the way the Spend and Save finishes on Sunday 8th December. 
 
Foil Trim Tank $ 59.99
The Foil Trim Tank is good too, but they didn't have my size.  I'll have to order on line or have a look in Brisbane when I head up there later in the week.
 
When I was Window Shopping, I couldn't remember my password and had to go through the whole password setup/email annoying thing again!  Don't you hate that?
 
Sometimes online shopping can be frustrating!
 
Roll up Shorts
$79.95
Roll up shorts are perfect. There are a few colours so I'm not sure what colours to choose?  Decisions, decisions.....  Word is stock is low on these shorts, so don't delay. http://www.countryroad.com.au/shop/woman
 
After shopping, it was decided to start the new blog site from scratch.  The frustration!  So please stick with me on this blogspot page - we are here for a bit longer!
 
Sparkling Ladies Racing Events has a lunch organised in January for the Magic Millions Racing Carnival. have a look: https://www.facebook.com/carolyn.waller#!/SparklingLadiesRacingEvents?fref=ts  Does anyone want to go?  Maybe Dress Me could organise a table?
 
Dress Me GC is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressme.gc?ref=hl
Dress Me GC is on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DressMeGC
 
Talk Tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Keep Calm and Shop On.

This page has moved to a new address.

Keep Calm and Shop On.