Tuesday 30 October 2012

Can't say the "S" word! S..S...S..

But I can manage..."I may have been wrong"...

Plastic shoes at
Country Road.
About the plastic shoes.  Dress Me GC has been inundated with photos of womens feet and plastic shoes.  That's because it's mutiny against Dress Me GC and my comments from a blog last week: http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/swimable-underwear.html
Nadine looking
 good in THE shoes.

Thanks Nadine for the winning photo! Nadine is one of the most stylish women on the GC, and I have to admit, (although it's killing me...) that they do look good.  So the glitter gladiator style from the late 80's early 90's are OUT, and the new style are in. 

The penny should have dropped when my friend Sheryl came back from Italy months ago and gave me the tip that plastic shoes are IN!



 

These Moschino shoes are on sale at ASOS:


Moschino shoes



 

 

Seed Femme
Joyce Jelly $39.95

Seed Femme has some similar: Joyce Jelly $39.95

They come in black, brown and cobalt blue.   

 

Roberto Cavalli

Has designed a Range for Target and is available tomorrow both online and instore.  It looks good. Here is a link so you can window shop tonight, ready for the launch tomorrow. 




The bikini set is $59.99, and comes in sizes from 6-16.  The whole collection is very GC!  It's reasonably priced too.


 


Talk Tomorrow.



5 Comments:

At 30 October 2012 at 19:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

I just ordered the Cavalli white tuxedo shorts...breaking my rule of not ordering shorts online! Hope they're not too short !! Has anyone been in to Target to check out the range?

 
At 30 October 2012 at 21:50 , Blogger Sophie A-C said...

Missed put on the black tuxedo shorts and like you was wary so probably a good thing really!! Hope you have some joy with yours. Managed to get the python bathers and kaftan and the black tux pants (hopefully a good all rounder). Interesting collection now waiting with baited breath for it to turn up and fit!!)

 
At 30 October 2012 at 22:28 , Blogger Unknown said...

I was going to get black shorts this morning but the site was in meltdown! Then thought white would be better as I bought a white blazer from Sportscraft so could do the short suit thing! I've heard people buy up in store when designer range is released and then return after they have tried it all on at home so watch out in the stores or on ebay if you want anything else. Size 10 white tuxedo shorts may appear somewhere if they are too short for me!!

 
At 31 October 2012 at 00:32 , Blogger Sophie A-C said...

Thanks Josephine...shall do and love the shorts suit look...

 
At 2 November 2012 at 18:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

UPDATE - I knew as soon as I opened the box....the tuxedo shorts are too short! They should be called hot pants really. Need I mention the fact that they were also a little tight! I should have listened to my own advice not to buy shorts online.....seriously, who was I kidding??!! If anyone is interested in size 10 white tuxedo shorts (BNWT!!!) let me know! Anyway, it was excited to try them, worth the risk I thought. And how nice that my postman delivered them to me on a Saturday - lucky my husband was out haha, it was close!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Can't say the "S" word! S..S...S..

This page has moved to a new address.

Can't say the "S" word! S..S...S..