Monday 5 November 2012

Happy Melbourne Cup!

Fashions on All Fields.

Happy 40th Birthday Ross.
Happy Melbourne
Cup Sarsha.
Happy Melbourne Cup Day.  Here is Sarsha in her floral dress and beautiful fascinator. Sarsha is off to lunch in Halifax FNQ. Have a great day.

Nicole Kidman got everyone talking, and bascially we all agreed she looked good, but could have looked heaps better.  It was a little too theatrical.  Better luck next time Nic. 

Happy 40th Birthday to My friend Ross. Ross was at Flemington chatting to the Media very early this morning. Ross is part of the team from Stone & Wood Brewery. If you get a chance to try his beer I do recommend it: https://www.facebook.com/#!/stoneandwoodbrewing?fref=ts

Hamilton Island

Witchery Wedges
was the venue for a Wedding over the week-end.  Here is my sister Deborah, in a white crochet dress from Toscana, Chevron Island and Witchery Silver Wedges.  I tried to buy the shoes at Witchery, Marina Mirage over the week-end, however they don't stock them at that store. The Marina Mirage store is becoming a little frustrating with the stockists failure to put decent stock in the store.


Sirromet Winery at Mt Cotton
is one of the most beautiful places in Queensland. If you haven't been, put it on your list and go there.  Restaurant Lurleens is out of this world: http://www.sirromet.com/.  They also do the best Melbourne Cup lunch.

I mentioned Nadine in last weeks blog:  http://dressmegc.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/cant-say-s-word-sss.html 

Nadine is rocking Witchery with her super stylish Mother Lurleen Morris.  You both look fantastic. Have a great lunch and Good Luck with your bets. 





Dress ME GC
has a bad case of FOMO (fear of missing out) today. Sammy and I are about to crack open the champers and turn the TV on.  Cheers and good luck with your bets.

I'm not betting on the Melbourne Cup. I've got bigger fish to fry - that's right, I'm chasing the $100 million in tonights Lotto draw (or powerball or whatever it is)!  If it comes off, all the subscribers, followers, commenters and supporters of Dress ME GC are coming shopping and champagning with me for free!

 Find Dress Me GC on Facebook and Twitter.

Talk Tomorrow.


Chevron Island, Gold Coast. PH: 07 5538 3330. M: 0414 399 911

 



2 Comments:

At 5 November 2012 at 19:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

Melbourne Cup became a non-event for me once I had the kids! Tried to get the neighborhood Mum's in for a champagne & chicken sandwich fest a few years back but they didn't get it?!?! I've been keeping up with the fashions etc on Twitter - it's great for that kind of thing. That's how I got to see Nicole's Derby Day outfit without seeing the tv or paper all weekend!
Nice postman just delivered 3 tops from boohoo.com - not bad for $64 total!! Has anyone else tried it? It's so cheap I thought worth the risk with sizes & quality and I figured I could give to my nieces/Goddaughters etc for Christmas if they didn't work for me. I'm keeping them, with the tags in just in case!

 
At 6 November 2012 at 03:14 , Blogger Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Ross! I thought you were going to say "if I win the lotto, see you all later! I hope you've enjoyed the blog!" but now that you are taking us shopping, I hope you win lotto!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Dress Me GC: Happy Melbourne Cup!

This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Melbourne Cup!